Advancements in health care have changed how we teach.
Our Health Care program has technology to give students an advantage in their learning. Explore a partnership with Mid-Michigan Medical Center to get a hands-on approach to your education.
Practicing Safe Work Environment
Students Earning Certifications in CPR
Hands On Practice in Wound Care
Are You Interested In . . .
- Helping and taking care of people
- Healthcare and medical environments
- Health, nutrition and patient care
Healthcare Occupations will teach you . . .
- Basic patient care and skills
- CPR and First Aid
- Communication and Medical ethics
Careers in Healthcare . . .
- Certified Nurses Assistant
- Licensed Practical Nurse, Registered Nurse
- Pre-Med programs, Physical Therapy
- Radiography, Medical Lab Technician
Have Fun - Get Involved
- Health Occupations Students of America (HOSA) is a student leadership organization providing students a chance to compete in health related events.
- Work as a HOSA team in community events
Earn College Credit & Certifications
ARTICULATED CREDIT – By identifying comparable coursework, your high school has partnered with local colleges to create agreements that give you FREE COLLEGE CREDIT for the high school classes you are taking that have equivalent content as college classes.
DIRECT CREDIT/CONCURRENT ENROLLMENT – Students earn college credit by taking college-level courses taught by credentialed instructors at their high school. There is a fee associated with this type of credit
Health Occupations Instructor