Learn the newest technologies in the auto industry
More than ever the auto industry requires educated and skilled technicians. Students who complete this program are ready for an entry level technician position. Get a head start on your career!
Students enjoy working on various types of vehicles in our all new automotive technology lab.
Students visiting a real-world facility
Are You Interested In . . .
- Working on the mechanics of your vehicle
- Details of automotive engines
- The performance of vehicles
Automotive Tech will teach you . . .
- Suspension and braking systems
- Hands-on mechanical service techniques
- Customer service and job scheduling
- Electrical systems and engine performance
Careers in Automotive Tech . . .
- Automotive Service Technicians
- Heavy Vehicle Service Technicians
- Diesel Mechanics
- Automotive Body Technicians
Have Fun - Get Involved
- Students have an opportunity to work in a real world setting by performing repairs and maintenance on real customers' vehicles.
Earn College Credit & Certifications
ARTICULATED CREDIT – By identifying comparable coursework, your high school has partnered with local colleges to create agreements that give you FREE COLLEGE CREDIT for the high school classes you are taking that have equivalent content as college classes.
DIRECT CREDIT/CONCURRENT ENROLLMENT – Students earn college credit by taking college-level courses taught by credentialed instructors at their high school. There is a fee associated with this type of credit
Automotive Tech Instructor