Business & Digital Media Technology
Explore the many career options
in Business and Digital Media Technology.
Business and technology is a part of our every day lives. In these courses you will get a chance to explore the many career options available and understand the many ways that technology is a part of those careers.
Microsoft Office Certifications
Students Coding Drone Flight
Are You Interested In:
- Running your own business
- Being a leader and manager
- Computers and Software
- Creative thinking and problem solving
Business and Digital Media Technology will teach you:
- Business structures and functions
- Creative design and branding
- How to collaborate with a team
- Microsoft & Adobe Creative Suite
Careers in Business:
- Business Owner or Manager
- Project Manager
- Digital Media Designer
- Website Designer
Have Fun - Get Involved
- Business Professionals of America (BPA) give you an opportunity to compete with other students who are interested in business related career fields.
- Work as a BPA team in community events
Earn College Credit & Certifications
ARTICULATED CREDIT – By identifying comparable coursework, your high school has partnered with local colleges to create agreements that give you FREE COLLEGE CREDIT for the high school classes you are taking that have equivalent content as college classes.
DIRECT CREDIT/CONCURRENT ENROLLMENT – Students earn college credit by taking college-level courses taught by credentialed instructors at their high school. There is a fee associated with this type of credit
Business & Technology Instructor