- Published on Thursday, 16 October 2014 14:10
Parents are valued partners in the education of our students! With that in mind, our teachers try hard to make themselves available to help students and parents with the advice and resources to be successful. In addition, we offer several chances each year for parents to come conference with teachers.
APS's first round of Parent-Teacher Conferences are coming up!
Remember there is no school for students on Monday Nov. 3rd!
Thursday, October 30 will be a half-day for students with conference times offered in the evening. Dismissal times for October 30th are as follows:
- ACES Academy 10:22 AM
- Thunder Bay Junior High 10:27 AM
- Alpena High School 10:36 AM
- Lincoln, Ella White and Besser 11:45 AM
- Hinks, Sanborn and Wilson 12:06 PM
Friday, October 31 there is no school for students with conferences offered in the morning. Conferences for elementary students are scheduled at specific times for each student, and elementary parents should have received information to set up appointments. Parents of students in grades 6-12 may visit during conference times for drop-in sessions.
Thursday, October 30 Conference Times
- Elementary appointments - 4:00-7:00 PM
- Thunder Bay & ACES - 3:30-6:30 PM
- Alpena High - 4:00-7:00 PM
Friday, October 31 Conference Times
- Elementary appointments - 8:00-11:00 AM
- Thunder Bay - 7:30-10:30 AM
- Alpena High & ACES - 7:30-9:30 AM