Elementary Remote Learning
Transition to 100% Remote Learning
During this time, teaching and learning will continue for all APS elementary students until at least May 3, 2021. Contact your teacher or the principal with any questions you may have about the student schedule during 100% remote learning.
Students are expected to continue their learning during this temporary transition to 100% remote learning.
- Please be on time - these are real classes!
- Check Seesaw (K-2) or Google Classroom (3-5) daily.
- Be an active participant.
- Complete and submit assignments.
During this period of 100% online instruction, refer to the table below to see the schedule for live instruction sessions via Google Meet:
|K-2 Students||3-5 Students||All Students|
Lesson 1: 8:30-9:00
Lesson 1: 9:30-10:00
20-30 min Imagine Math
Click to seethe schedule for live instruction for Art, Music and PE.
- Your child will be expected to complete one math and one reading assignment each school day from the packet of materials provided.
- We also recommend that your child read independently for 20-30 minutes and use their Chromebook for Imagine Math lessons and connecting to Seesaw (K-2) or Google Classroom (3 & 5) or Brightspace (4) as they’re able.
- At the end of the remote learning period, students should turn in their completed packets to their teacher.
- Your child’s teacher will check in regularly during the quarantine period, so make sure we have current phone and email information. Students who do not complete work will be marked absent.
Do you need food during remote learning?
Five-Day Meal Bags:
Meals will include a breakfast and lunch for 5-days:
Please complete the following form to submit a breakfast/lunch meal bag order for each student. To ensure your order is prepared, please fill out the form no later than each Wednesday for the following Wednesday pick-up.
(Click) >>> 5 Day Food Survey
5 Day Pickup time by building:
@ AHS (and ACES Students): Wednesdays from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM at AHS (Pick up in the Back Oval).
@ TBJH: Wednesdays from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM at TBJH (Pick up at the Back Café' Door).
@ Sanborn Elementary: Wednesdays from 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
@ Elementary Schools: Wednesdays from 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM at respective elementary sites.