Click to view the latest version of our Frequently Asked Questions for more information about the district's plans for returning to school. Check back often and we will updated the information to reflect any changes.
Need to Register A Child for School?
Visit our Registration Page.
Information & Resources
Need to ask a different question? If you need to talk to someone in a particular department, please call the following numbers:
- Business Office - 358-5000
- Enrollment Office - 358-5025
- Human Resources - 358-5032
- Food Service - 358-5020
- Superintendent's Office - 358-5042
- Other contacts that can help
- Community Wi-Fi Loctions
- 211 - Dial 211 to get help with food, housing, paying bills, family crisis, etc.
- NEMSCA Resources - Get information on local resources and how they have been modified due to COVID-19.
- District Health Department #4 - Track how many tests have been given in this service area.
- If your family has experienced a change in income, you may be newly eligible for food assistance benefits. See this information about the Pandemic EBT Program.
Visit our For Students page for lots of resources and ideas to keep students' minds engaged and learning. Note that all activities are optional. APS is not requiring or assigning any work at this time.