- Free curriculum and materials
- Certified online instructors for students to interact with for each course
- A local teacher to act as a mentor to keep students on track and parents informed
- Access to many different curriculum providers with over a thousand classes to choose from
- Computer lab use throughout the regular school day at AHS for students to work if needed
- After school tutoring programs at AHS, Aces and TBJH staffed by certified teachers
- College visitations, job shadowing and many club/organization opportunities available
- APS Online students can also participate on the local sports teams at TBJH and AHS (regular fund raising or team fees apply)
All of these things provided at no cost to you.
APS Online, any time, any place, any pace.
Check out the:
Student Guide to Online Learning
Parent Guide to Online Learning