The original Lincoln Elementary School building was built in 1942. In the spring of 1996, a bond was passed to replace the building with a new one to be built on the same site. We began the 1998-1999 year in our new school.
Lincoln School now serves grades K-5 in its state-of-the-art facility. Between every two classrooms is a mini computer lab that is networked throughout our school. In addition, we have a technology lab that includes 24 stations, one multi-media center, a business office, nurse's station, principal's office, speech room, offices for School Success and special education testing. A large conference room, a combination music room/stage and a wonderful Project Room that is used for Art, Health, and other curriculum area projects are all put to good use in our facility.